Houston Rockets striker Danuel House Jr. . began its media coverage on Wednesday with an apology to the organization and its fan base for its actions in the bubble.
House was banned during the second round of the NBA playoffs after the league discovered he had breached the league’s health and safety protocol by having an unauthorized guest in his hotel room.
« First off, I would like to apologize to my team and the organization and the owner for the mishap in the bubble, » House told reporters, including Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle. « I’m focused, it’s behind me, it’s in the past. New year, new season and look forward to growth and expansion.
« I also want to apologize to the fans. If you feel like I have let you down, please sincerely apologize to me Danuel House Jr. . , to all. «
The NBA banned House for the remainder of the postseason. The league’s investigation and the ban imposed paused him for Game 3-5 of the Rockets’ matchup against. the Los Angeles Lakers.
House was one of the best playoff players in Houston, averaging 11. 4 points when shooting 35. 8% from the depth over nine appearances.
Danuel House, Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers, James Harden, Gerald Green, NBA
World News – AU – House apologizes to Rockets for taking guests to a hotel room
. . Related Title :
– Sorry & # 39; Mishap& # 39; That led to NBA Bubble Exile
– Rockets& # 39; Danuel House Jr. . apologizes for & # 39; mishap& # 39; leading to the expulsion of the NBA bubble
– House apologizes for throwing bubbles
– House apologizes to Rockets for taking the guest to the hotel room
– Rockets& # 39; Danuel House Jr. . breaks the silence over controversies that booted him from the bubble
– Missile Striker Danuel House Jr. . apologizes after COVID-19 bubble & # 39; mishap& # 39;
– Rockets& # 39; Danuel House apologizes for women illegally visiting hotels
– Danuel House Jr. . apologizes to Rockets, fans for NBA bubble & # 39; mishap& # 39;
– Video: Rockets Danuel House Jr. . Apologizes for sneaking a woman into his hotel room in the bubble
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]