Zlatan Ibrahimovic has undoubtedly aged like a good wine and still performed very well at the age of 39. Because of his success that year, the striker received an award in Sweden.
At the annual Fotbollsgalan event, which took place this evening, Ibrahimovic was named “Striker of the Year” and then also received the prestigious “Guldbollen” award – the best Swedish player of the last year.
Given his success with Milan, many expected that he would take the award home with him as his closest rivals – Dejan Kulusevski and Nilsson Lindelöf – were not so good. As quoted by Fotbollskanalen, Ibrahimovic was satisfied with the victory.
“I think anything is possible as long as you want, believe in it and spend a lot of time hard work. Then anything is possible, he began.
« You cannot end your career empty-handed. So when I’m 50 I’m aiming for a guldboll too, ”he joked when asked about the future.
Ibrahimovic has now won the award twelve times, despite missing the last three years. Before that, he won ten times in a row.
READ MORE: Castillejo faces vengeance against. Lille reveals how Pioli changed mentality in Milan – video
Zlatan Ibrahimović, A. . C.. . Milan, Sweden, Magdalena Eriksson, Chelsea F. . C.. .
Weltnachrichten – AU – Photos: Ibrahimovic wins for the 12th time. Time in Sweden a prestigious award
. Related title :
– Photos: Ibrahimovic wins a prestigious award in Sweden for the 12th time. Times
– Zlatan wins the 12th. Golden Ball in Sweden, Eriksson wins the award from women& # 39
– Milan& # 39; s Ibrahimovic, Chelsea& # 39; s Eriksson named Sweden&’s best footballer # 39
– Sweden boss weighs Zlatan’s return
– Soccer: Zlatan wins the 12th. Golden Ball in Sweden, Eriksson wins the women& # 39; s price
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]