Man Utd are looking to secure a spot in the FA Cup semi-finals and Leicester stands in their way.
Get the latest United updates, send news and analysis straight to your inbox for free every day. Manchester United fans want Amad to make his debut against Leicester City as one of two changes to the side for tonight’s game.
United face an FA Cup quarter-finals at King Power Stadium three days later the victory against AC Milan in the Europa League.
This 1-0 win at San Siro led to a round of 16 against Granada thanks to the winner of Paul Pogba.
The Frenchman returned after an injury against the team Serie A back and played as a substitute at halftime. United fans want to see him again in the starting XI against Leicester.
David de Gea is available again, but Dean Henderson receives the goal from United supporters with an unchanged defense consisting of Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire and the formidable Luke Shaw.
Fred makes way for Pogba, who works with Scott McTominay in midfield, with Bruno Fernandes operating in his usual position as number 10.
Marcus Rashford is a big doubt for the game, while Anthony Martial and Edinson Cavani against Milan, so that Amad comes in the top three.
The 19-year-old has yet to start for United, but scored at Old Trafford as a substitute against Milan.
Rashford’s prospects, the game against Leicester to win, said Solskjaer: « With Marcus I don’t really know, I can’t say.
» I hope, but highly unlikely, that he will be fit, but I hope so. As you said, it’s only been an hour or so since the end of the game so we really haven’t really gotten to the bottom of it.
Our free MUFC newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest news and analysis on the Manchester transfer every day United in your inbox
« He’s worked really hard with Edinson [Cavani], he’s attended training sessions and towards the end he has to fill it up to feel 100 percent ready for the game and he’s not yet really got there. «
» It’s up to him, he wants to be 100 percent if he participates, he doesn’t want to come in and look out of the pace. Hopefully he can be ready for Sunday, but me too not sure because after yesterday’s training he felt something and couldn’t train with us. «
Related title :
– > Amad and Paul Pogba start – Manchester United fans want to see against Leicester
– Ole Gunnar Solskjaer&’s warning to Man Utd transmits goals as he throws the glove
– Jesse Lingard&’s Subtle Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Digs and Proposes Man Utd Transfer Decision
– Ole delivers Rashford injury update
– Man Utd star Dan James supports Wales& # 39; World Cup qualification offers after an impressive run under Ole Gunnar …
– Solskjaer targets Van Gaal via player who should be at Man Utd
– >> Does Manchester United need a new center? -back this summer?
– Paul Pogba&s best passes for Manchester United and France in one breathtaking video compiled
– Solskjaer: If you want a comfortable life, don’t play for Manchester United
– CSSEANDC HAR # 39; He should still be here NOW! & # 39 ;: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer criticizes Louis van Gaal& # 39; the decision to let Jonny Evans go …
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: