It was recently reported that the 38-year-old actress plans to retire after her upcoming 13th birthday. Leaving season.
The BBC has now responded to the reports, telling Digital Spy: « We will not comment on any speculation about Jodie’s future on the show. ”
Jodie made history as Doctor Who’s first female Time Lord and took on the role for 11th in 2017. Season.
If she departs after season 13, Jodie will follow in the footsteps of other doctors, including Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi, who left the show after three seasons.
Season 13 of Doctor Who will premiere in the UK this fall. The new season will only have eight episodes after the production hit by the pandemic.
Doctor Who, Jodie Whittaker, John Bishop, The Doctor, Mandip Gill, Thirteenth Doctor
World News – AU – BBC addresses reports that Jodie Whittaker is leaving « Doctor Who »
. . Related title :
– BBC Leaves Addressing reports that Jodie Whittaker is leaving & # 39; Doctor Who& # 39;
– Doctor Who star Jodie Whittaker resigns after three years as Time Lord
– The world is looking for a new doctor who, after Jodie Whittaker allegedly quits
– BBC replies to Jodie Whittaker’s report to leave Doctor Who
– Jodie Whittaker & # 39; QUITS& # 39; Doctor Who: Actress & # 39; left the role as the first female Time Lord at the end of the new series . . .
– > Doctor Who: Jodie Whittaker resigns as Time Lord after three series
– Doctor Who& # 39; s Jodie Whittaker & # 39; Time Lord after three years& # 39;
– Jodie Whittaker on & # 39 ; End Doctor Who role after three years& # 39;
– Jodie Whittaker reportedly cancel Doctor Who after season 13 left
– Doctor Who&’s Jodie Whittaker is said to have left after season 13 n [UPDATED]
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]