BEIJING – US President Donald Trump was particularly absent at several key virtual meetings of international leaders in November leaving a room that Chinese leaders were happy to fill.
Mr Trump skipped the Asean and East Asia summits where the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) trade agreement was signed with 15 nations, including Asean and China.
Sign up for the ST Asian Insider newsletter for exclusive insights into Asia from our network of overseas correspondents.
SPH Digital News / Copyright © 2020 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. . Co. . Rain. No. 198402868E. All rights reserved
We have encountered some issues with signing up subscribers and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Until we fix the issues, subscribers don’t have to sign up to access ST Digital items. However, a login is still required for our PDFs.
China, Xi Jinping, Chinese Communist Party, Joe Biden
World News – AU – Chinese President Xi Jinping fills the void on the international stage while Trump stays away
. . Related title :
– Chinese President Xi Jinping fills void on the international stage as Trump stays away
– China wants Your DNA and It& is up to no good | Opinion
– China has reached an important milestone in ending poverty. But the Communist Party is not celebrating yet
– Xi& # 39; s Master Plan for a Homogeneous New China
– China wants to strengthen the middle class, when it ends Xi Jinping&’s Poverty Reduction Campaign
– Transatlantic Barrier Stalls China& # 39; s March
– Comment: After years of demonizing China, the US must start an honest dialogue
– China&’s human capital base and 14. Five-year plan
– Xi Focus: Xi&’s article on a better understanding of Chinese civilization through to publishing archeology
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]