The Environmental Protection Agency has released their certified range numbers for the 2021 Mustang Mach-E, and they’re pretty much what Ford expected. Depending on the configuration, the automaker’s first large electric vehicle can travel up to 300 miles on a single charge, according to the EPA. You’ll need to equip the EV with rear-wheel drive and the extended battery to accomplish this goal.
The EPA tests agreed with Ford’s estimates for other variants as well. The four-wheel drive with extended battery option has an estimated range of 270 miles, while the standard rear-wheel drive model can run up to 230 miles before you need to charge it.
The EPA’s estimated range of 300 miles for the 2021 #MustangMachE has been certified. It’s time to hit the open road. image. Twitter. com / zE70CcfZGT
The standard all-wheel drive model should be capable of 211 miles on a single charge, according to the EPA. That’s a mile more than Ford predicted. The EPA has not yet completed testing the California Route 1 fairing, which Ford also claims has a range of 300 miles. The company expects the agency to publish its estimated reach for this variant by the end of the year.
While these EPA estimated ranges are a long way from the Lucid Air (517 miles) and Tesla Model S Long Range Plus (402 miles), Ford has to be pleased that its predictions were nearly complete. The automaker, which cut the price of the electric vehicle in September, expects to start shipping the Mustang Mach-E in the United States from December.
Ford Motor Company, Electric Vehicle
World News – AU – EPA confirms 2021 Mustang Mach-E can travel up to 300 miles
. . Related Title :
– The EPA confirms the 2021 Mustang Mach-E can run up to 300 miles
– The EPA says the electric range of the Ford Mustang Mach-E& # 39; a matte 211-300 miles is
– Ford Mustang Mach-E official EPA range numbers are in
– 2021 Ford Mustang Mach- E official EPA range confirmed
– 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E&’s EPA-rated range just falls shy of Model Y& from. <br
– <a href = "/? S = Mustang Mach-E series, Karma vs.. . Lordstown, Nissan, and Hercules: Today&'s Car News "Mustang Mach-E Series, Karma vs.. . Lordstown, Nissan and Hercules: Today&s Auto News
– 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Reached up to 300 miles EPA range
– Ford Mustang Mach-E supplies EPA range with up to 300 miles
– The electric Ford Mustang Mach-E will be able to go that far go
– 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Range Numbers: Here are the Official EPA numbers