Hollywood action hero Mark Wahlberg expands his Wahlburgers fast food empire to Australia and New Zealand.
The actor, producer, businessman and leader of the « Funky Bunch » brings his family restaurants down under in partnership with the Mustaca family, who are responsible for the independent chain United Cinemas.
Together, they hope to give the casual burger dining experience a cinematic touch that fits Wahlberg’s Boston movie star image.
The $ 50 million deal will open 15 movie-themed restaurants alongside United Cinema venues, including Warriewood and Narellan in Sydney, Craigieburn in Melbourne, Indooroopilly in Brisbane and Rockingham in Perth. The restaurants will employ 500 people.
The first store opened its doors today on Circular Quay in Sydney, where Wahlberg made a special guest appearance.
Wahlberg said in a statement he was « excited » to be working with the Mustaca family and bringing to Australia their famous buns, which were deserving of their own reality television show called Wahlburgers.
« I love all of the things we have in common, especially family, film, dining, and music, » said the actor.
« I’m really looking forward to our first opening and the first visit with my brothers and Wahlburgers co-founders, boss Paul Wahlberg and Donnie Wahlberg. «
The menu features a mix of plant-based and meat-rich burgers, laced with melted cheese and homemade chilli spices.
The Wahlbowl option also offers the spices and the filling of the burger in a roll-free alternative.
Wahlburgers already has an extensive line of chains in the US and Canada with 51 locations in North America.
« It all started with my brother Chef Paul, who has spent his entire career in the kitchen. In the last 10 years he has made it his business to offer guests an extraordinary experience, no matter where in the world they visit Wahlburg, « said Wahlberg.
« Including Wahlburger in the United Cinemas experience seemed like a perfect fit. It will be a great success, « he said in a statement.
Wahlberg came on 30. November in Australia and isolated on private property in the coastal town of Byron Bay, New South Wales.
The rapper ‘Good Vibrations’ has invested in Australian franchises in the past and was involved in the F45 fitness empire back in 2018.
Wahlburger, Mark Wahlberg, Australia, Hamburgers, Paul Wahlberg, Donnie Wahlberg
World news – AU – From F45 to fast food, this is Mark Wahlberg’s latest move towards Australia
. . Related title :
– Mark Wahlberg offers a taste of Hollywood with Wahlburgers& # 39; Movie-themed restaurants
– Mark Wahlberg brings US Wahlburgers chain to Melbourne
– >> Mark Wahlberg is bringing down his famous fast food chain
– Mark Wahlburg opens his burger chain & # 39; Wahlburgers& # 39; In the coming months in Sydney!
– Mark Wahlberg brings his legendary Burger Chain Wahlburger to Australia
– Mark Wahlberg brings Wahlberg to Australia
– It& # 39; s Official, Mark Wahlberg& # 39; s Burgers Coming To From So Here& # 39; s Where You Can Grab One!
– Mark Wahlberg announces plans to bring his Wahlburgers burger chain to Australia. . . with the first location in . . .
– Mark Wahlberg Signs Deal To Bring US Wahlberg Chain To Australia
– Mark Wahlberg opens Wahlburg in Australia this year
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]