On a $ 50 million deal, an Australian cinema chain partners with a famous actor to cook burgers with a side of the film’s content.
Mark Wahlberg loved his trip to Sydney so much that he is coming back to open his chain of burger restaurants across the country.
American actor Mark Wahlberg offers the Australian a taste of his burger as his Wahlburgers chain hits the country.
Source: SuppliedSource: Supplied
A star-powered burger business is on the brink of success in Australia when American actor Mark Wahlberg announced plans to open his Wahlburgers chain across the country.
The Oscar-nominated star of The Fighter and The Departed owns the chain with his two brothers, chef Paul and actor Donnie, and will unveil the first restaurant on Circular Quay in Sydney.
The restaurants will be movie-themed after the Wahlbergs sign a $ 50 million deal to work with the Mustaca family’s United Cinemas chain.
“We are now really focused on creating exclusive content just for the customers. So people are going to see movie trailers and all that early, ”he told The Daily Telegraph.
Hollywood star Mark Wahlberg (center) signs a $ 50 million deal with Roy Mustaca (left), owner of United Cinemas, to bring his chain of Wahlburgers restaurants to Australia. Image: Chris KhourySource: Delivered
There are 15 restaurants to open within or adjacent to United theaters, including Warriewood and Narallen in Sydney, Craigieburn in Melbourne, Indoorpilly in Brisbane and Rockingham in Perth.
Sam Mustaca, owner of United Cinema, has been trying to close the deal for three years, but the COVID-19 pandemic caused further delays. He managed to close the partnership last December when Wahlberg flew to Australia to do an advertisement for Ladbrokes.
Mr. Wahlberg is expected to return within a few months to open the first Sydney restaurant.
NOTE ON RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including advertisements) you use on this website and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and on other websites. Learn more about our policies and your choices, including how to opt out.
Mark Wahlberg, Wahlberg, Australia, Hamburgers, Paul Wahlberg, Donnie Wahlberg
World News – AU – Mark Wahlberg brings burger chain to Australia
. . Related title :
– Mark Wahlberg offers a taste of Hollywood with Wahlburgers& # 39; Movie-themed restaurants
– Mark Wahlberg brings US Wahlburgers chain to Melbourne
– >> Mark Wahlberg is bringing down his famous fast food chain
– Mark Wahlburg opens his burger chain & # 39; Wahlburgers& # 39; In Sydney in the coming months!
– Mark Wahlberg announces plans to bring his Wahlburgers burger chain to Australia. . . with the first location in . . .
– Mark Wahlberg Signs Deal To Bring US Wahlberg Chain To Australia
– Mark Wahlberg opens Wahlburg in Australia this year
– It& # 39; s official, Mark Wahlberg& # 39; s burgers come to Aus So Here& # 39; s Where to Grab One!
– Mark Wahlberg brings his legendary Burger Chain Wahlburg burgers to Australia
– MARK WAHLBERG BRINGS WAHLBURGER TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]