A charger sold at Officeworks was recalled for fear that it could pose a fire risk.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission published a recall for the Keji Wireless Charging Pad on Monday.
This applies to all models with the barcode 9332902021076 and the article number or stock number COKW05BK. The SKU is under the barcode.
The ACC said « the device can overheat while charging » and there is a risk of fire, serious injury, or death. .
« Consumers should immediately stop using the wireless charger and return it to Officeworks for a full refund, » said the ACCC.
You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and download the Yahoo News app from the App Store or Google Play.
A number of supermarkets have been added to lists warning people to stop the spread of the coronavirus in both Victoria and NSW.
The flooded road shows that the flood caught parts of Queensland within 24 hours of a 262mm city as authorities warn residents.
The charging pad is prone to overheating and, according to the Consumer Watchdog, can lead to injuries.
Carolyn Palisch saved the lives of her neighbors after smelling smoke from outside on New Years Day.
The police were on site on Saturday and an estimated 600 people were at the reception, despite a Covid capacity of 350 people.
The doctor said he took pride in serving his patients before giving them an incredible gift.
More than 60 Sydney suburbs have been put on alert after sewage discovered traces of the virus, which is Covid-19.
Madeleine McCann’s parents have revealed how the coronavirus pandemic has impacted the ongoing investigation.
The venue’s CEO claims no rules were broken at the 1200-seat event on Saturday night.
The historic home for sale has four bedrooms, a detached barn, and an unusual reminder of the home’s gritty history.
Health officials are desperate to contain the spread of a growing cluster in southeast Melbourne.
The authorities claim to have collected between 30 and 60 tons of rubbish on Bali’s most famous beaches.
A BWS bottle store in Sydney is of great concern to the authorities after being named a 10-day exposure site.
On the first day of mandatory masks for NSW, a group of fringe protesters in Bondi showed bizarre defiance.
Without a veterinarian, thousands of injured and abandoned dogs struggle to receive even the most basic of care.
Charger, Officeworks, Mobile Phone, Product Recall, Keji, Australian Competition and Consumers Commission
World News – AU – Officeworks phone charger has been recalled over fears a fire could break out
Related Title :
– Officeworks Phone Charger That was recalled on fears of starting fires
– ACCC recalls Officeworks Keji Wireless on fire hazard concerns Charging Pad
– Official phone charger that has been recalled at national level, because it was feared it might catch fire
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]