Royal Caribbean International said that so far more than 150. 000 consumers have expressed an interest in participating in the line’s simulation sails.
Royal last month invited past guests to apply for the tests the CDC requires cruise lines to perform before they are certified for commissioning. The company asked people interested in the prospect to sign up for a location called « Volunteer of the Seas ». «
« The attendance and mood of the comments and conversations about the Volunteers of the Seas group was incredibly motivating, » said a statement. « It is refreshing to be reminded of all of the people out there who are excited about the opportunity to sail and are ready to board a Royal Caribbean International ship again. «
Michael Bayley, CEO of Royal Caribbean, was quoted as saying that Pinnacle passengers on the line, who are at the top of their Crown & Anchor loyalty program, would be the first to be invited on their sea trials.
According to the Cruise Critic, Bayley said at the Madrid International Cruise Summit, « We haven’t figured out our protocols for the volunteers yet, but loyalty status will certainly be a key choice. « . Our top tier is called Pinnacle and they have crossed with us a million times when they were among the first to receive the invite. «
Royal said in a statement that there is no date or details on who will ultimately be invited to the simulation cruises and that it will make that decision, « while working directly with the CDC at every step. « in the conditional sail order. «
« We still have a lot of details to work out to ensure everyone on board is as safe and comfortable as possible, » the line says. « Although we don’t have any details at the moment, we’re delighted with the interest we’ve received so far – we can’t wait to finally welcome our guests on board again. «
Copyright © 2020 Northstar Travel Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 100 Lighting Way Secaucus, NJ 07094-3626 USA Telephone: (201) 902-2000
Royal Caribbean Cruises, Cruise Ship, Quantum Class Cruise Ship
World News – AU – Royal Caribbean: More than 150. 000 people applied for test sailing
. . Related title :
– One Covid-free cruise needs planning, but the strip show continues
– Royal Caribbean: More than 150,000 people have applied for tests sailing
– Photos from Royal Caribbean&s New Odyssey of the Seas
– Royal Caribbean reveals European line-up for 2022
– Royal Caribbean announces summer 2022 Europe itineraries
– Royal Caribbean sails again m it & # 39; Cruises to nowhere& # 39;
– Royal Caribbean’s return to sailing in Singapore
– » Cruises to nowhere « are one thing. But are they worth the risk?
– Video: Large cruise ship maneuvered from building hall to dock
– > Cruise Stocks Rise After Bank of America Raised Vaccine Hope Price Targets
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]