Sir Martin Sorrell has forecast an increase in ad spend this year after acquiring two American agencies for about $ 200 million.
S4 Capital, which the tycoon founded in 2018, is buying Decoded Advertising and Metric Theory with a combination of cash and stocks.
The US-based companies posted gross profits of approximately $ 70 million last year, an increase of 50 percent over the previous year.
Sir Martin, 75, said the growth of the two agencies he owns would accelerate as they could attract new clients outside of their home market. « They have no global revenue and we will expand their base, » he said.
Shares in S4 Capital rose 2p, or 0. 4 percent to 502 pence after the company said that
S4 Capital, Martin Sorrell, Marketing, Media, MediaMonks
World News – AU – Sir Martin Sorrell sends a message with US deals
. . Related title :
– Sir Martin Sorrell sends a message with US -Deals
– Sorrell is celebrating a breathtaking comeback with S4C: Can the 75-year-old really create ANOTHER global advertising giant? Don& # 39; t bet . . .
– S4 Capital starts the new year with mergers for MediaMonks and MightyHive
– Sorrell& # 39; s S4 starts with 2 US acquisitions in 2021
– Sorrell sees more deals ahead
– S4 Capital takes over performance agency Metric Theory, integrated agency Decoded
– Martin Sorrell& # 39; s S4 Capital Acquires Decoded, Metric Theory
– Sorrell& S4 buys US agencies in & # 39; after the Brexit& # 39; Spree and Roku eye Quibi content: wake-up call on Monday
– S4 Capital starts 2021 with Decoded and acquisitions of Metrics theory
– Exclusive: S4 Capital acquires two agencies, more signals will come in 2021
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]