Gonzagas Jalen Suggs slips while attempting to pass and appears to hurt his foot as he grimaced in pain. (1:04)
Jalen Suggs, the electrifying Gonzaga rookie and planned NBA first-round draft pick, suffered a left ankle injury and was carried off the ground late in the first half of the team’s matchup against No. 11 West Virginia at the Jimmy V Classic on Wednesday night.
Suggs was running towards the edge after giving a pass to his teammate Joel Ayayi when he appeared to be sliding and stumbling awkwardly. The five-star recruit held his left ankle back as coach Mark Few ran onto the court. Few helped carry the 6-foot-4 wing from the ground to the sidelines.
Suggs grimaced as he sat on a seat while exercise coaches talked to him. He eventually went and walked unaided towards the locker room and could later be seen carefully pacing back and forth in the tunnel.
Suggs was one of the brightest young stars in the opening week of college basketball. His debut in defeating Kansas last week included acrobatic dunks and breathtaking passes.
Suggs, who is both Mr.. . Basketball and mr. . Football in Minnesota last year is expected to be 18th. Election in ESPN’s latest draft for 2021.
Gonzaga Bulldogs Men’s Basketball, Jalen Suggs, West Virginia Mountaineers Men’s Basketball
World News – AU – Suggs leaves Gonzaga Matchup with an ankle injury
. . Associated title :
– Updates: No.. 1 Gonzaga Trails No.. 11 West Virginia halfway through, Jalen Suggs leaves with an injury
– Jalen Suggs leaves the game for No.. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs injured
– Gonzaga& # 39; s Jalen Suggs suffers a left ankle injury against West Virginia
– Gonzaga star newcomer Jalen Suggs leaves the game against. West Virginia with ankle injury
– Jalen Suggs goes with a lower leg injury
– Updates: No.. 1 Gonzaga Trails No.. 11 West Virginia, Jalen Suggs leaves with injury
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]