Tottenham Hotspur is on the move – and its hot phase has caught the odds makers’ attention.
A winning streak in four games has brought Spurs to the top of the English Premier League and tied with Liverpool after nine weeks. The odds have propelled Spurs to third place on the EPL futures odds, making Jose Mourinho’s club a pick of 500 to win the title. only Manchester City (200) and Liverpool (250) are higher.
Man City and Burnley are only four places apart in the current English Premier League standings – and that should be an important wake-up call for the hosts on Saturday, who have a huge hill in front of them in Matchweek 10. City have only taken three wins in their first eight games and face a Burnley side still ranked high after their first win of the season.
These teams may be incredibly close on the table, but they are miles apart – and if there has ever been an opportunity for Man City to find the right one, this is the one. Look for the hosts to control ball possession, put multiple balls in the Burnley goal, and completely obliterate the opponent’s offense on the way to a comfortable win.
The encounter between hosts Blues and Spurs on Sunday is the marquee matchup of the week – and both teams will face a quick turnaround after participating in tournament games during the week. Chelsea have only lost one defeat this season and are driving a six-game winning streak including impressive wins against Newcastle United and Rennes.
There’s little separation between these sides, so we’re going to pinpoint two minor advantages that Chelsea should use to prevail. Not only do Chelsea have home advantage (where they have outperformed opponents by a ridiculous 20-4 lead in the last six games), they also have a day more to recover than Spurs. We lean towards good chances at Chelsea.
Leicester City are looking to recover from a disappointing defeat at Liverpool – and they have the ideal opponent for the task as they host the low Fulham. Leicester prevailed in what might be meaningful for the 2015/16 league champions, but they are overwhelming favorites against a Fulham side who have only won one in their first nine league games.
We’re playing with Leicester superstar Jamie Vardy, who was neutralized against. Liverpool after scoring in each of their last four league games. Vardy has the title in mind and comes in with eight to nine games in that title. At the last meeting of these teams he was twice successful and with these opportunities it is worth betting on a similar result this time.
Did you know you could win $ 152 if you played our picks for Premier League game day 10?. 36 on a bet of $ 10?
Use our Premier League Parlay Calculator to create your own parlays and view their potential payouts.
Most online sports betting and mobile apps allow you to bet on Premier League football. Find the best sports betting in your region in our top list.
Tottenham Hotspur F. . C.. . , José Mourinho, Premier League, UEFA Europa League, Chelsea F. . C.. .
World news – AU – Premier League tips, predictions and best bets Matchday 10
. . Related title :
– from Tottenham real title contenders after Mourinho » master class « , but the former Spurs ace fires Harry Kane Transfer warning
– Premier League tips, predictions and best bets on Matchday 10
– Chelsea enjoy chance to knock Spurs off to knock their place
– Chelsea happy to have the chance to knock Tottenham out of his place
– Mourinho and Spurs thrive in underdog status
– Spurs boss Jose Mourinho says Jürgen Klopp has to adapt to the hectic schedule
– Tottenham vs. Ludogorets LIVE: Stream for FREE, TV channel, team news as Alli and Bale START – Europa League up-to-date . . .
– Former Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal defender William Gallas says the Premier League title will return to London this year . . .
– Tottenham vs Ludogorets live: Dele Alli and Tanganga start, but Giovani Lo Celso suffers injury
– Chelsea FC Team News versus Tottenham Hotspur: Pulisic, Havertz
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]