Five days at Vendée Globe, Thomson’s Hugo Boss yacht is 34. 4 nautical miles before square 32 competitors. He strives to be the first non-French winner in Vendée, one of the most brutal sports tests on Earth covering 24,000 nautical miles in nearly 70 days..
The intensity of the race was insane. It was a smashing start but a lot of fun. Firstly, it’s horrible for Charal to hold back, and nobody wants it for anyone; Jeremy Bio has worked harder than anyone. He spent an extra year with his boat. The world was stunned when he brought out Charal. He was the first one to fly in the sky, so I’m frustrated by
Vendée Globe, Alex Thomson, Jean Le Cam, Sailing, Jérémie Beyou
World News – AU – When you feel very tired, be careful. Your mind is confused
. . Related Title :
– When you feel very tired, you have to be careful. Your mind gets confused
– Briton Thomson leads the Vendee Globe in the Theta storm
– Vendée Globe Day 6: Leaders in the Tropical Depression Theta
– Alex Thomson leads the Vendee Globe Fleet
– Vendée Globe: Shooting the curl
– » Papi « The Cam is Resisting!
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]