More than one RSA Insurance owner has approved the takeover by a group led by the Canadian Intact Financial Corporation in a deal that values the company at £ 7. 2 billion.
For the second day, European stocks began their day in negative territory as countries across the continent struggle to contain the second wave of the virus.. Â
Despite the rally, inflation is still far from the 2% target for the Bank of England.
Between September and October, clothing prices increased by 2%. 8 pcs compared to 0. 9% over the same period last year.
British Land said: Office space rental volumes are likely to be affected, as clients are expected to continue delaying decisions and extending leases amid the uncertainty surrounding the virus and Brexit..
This came as FTSE 100 announced a drop in mid-year profit but resumed dividends with a temporary payment of. 4 pence a share.
Good morning. The FTSE 100 is set to decline for a second day as the pollen run continues to wane on Monday. Investors are increasingly focusing on the risks of the virus in the short term rather than the long-term effects of a vaccine. Â
1) Â Â Festive ads are an early Christmas gift to the media sector: John Lewis’ Christmas ad is a welcome respite for broadcasters, having faced a £ 500m decrease in TV advertising spend from March to June.
2) Â Tech billionaires’ fuel boom in private jet sales: The wealthy but time-poor tech managers are increasingly splashing out larger aircraft to travel across continents without the need for fuel stoppages.
3) Â Shop early this Christmas, Amazon warns: the online retail giant is so afraid that hiring an additional 250,000 workers this year might not be enough to avoid shipping delays this holiday season.
4) Â Officials spent £ 6m on body bags from Slovakia at the height of the first wave: Ministers paid £ 6m in April to a Slovak medical goods company as the UK’s Covid death rate soared, shares fell, according to official filings.
5) Â Elon Musk is the third richest person in the world after entering Tesla S&P 500: Elon Musk surpassed Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook to become the third richest person in the world, after his fortune increased by $ 7. 6 billion yen (£ 5. 7 billion).
Â Asian stock markets were mixed on Wednesday after Wall Street tumbled as concerns over the long-term impact of the coronavirus pandemic eased enthusiasm about developing a potential vaccine.
Also on Wednesday, Japan reported a decline in its exports to 0. 2pcÂ more than a year earlier in October.
The Nikkei 225 in Tokyo lost 0. 7 pieces to 25,827. 23 while the Shanghai Composite gained 0. 4 pieces to 3355. 06. Hang Seng in Hong Kong fell below 0. 1pcÂ to 26383. 95.
The height of the Cosby River in Seoul was less than 0. 1pcÂ at 2539. 20 Added S&P-ASX 200 from Sydney 0. 3pcÂ to 6515. 50.
Company: British Land, Halfords, SSE (interim results); Avon Rubber (full year); Â Tbc Bank Group, Safestore, Spirax-Sarco Engineering, Equiniti, Nvidia (Trading Data)
We encourage you to turn off the ad blocker for The Telegraph website so you can continue to access high-quality content in the future..
R S A, Tryg, Takeover, Intact Financial Corporation, LON: RSA
World News – UK – Inflation rises to 0. 7 pieces with high prices for clothes ???? Live updates Â
. . Related title :
– Inflation rises to 0. 7 items as clothing prices rise – Live updates
– BUSINESS LIVE: Inflation rises to 0. 7%; RSA Insurance approves the acquisition; Halfords profits more than doubled
– European stocks expand losses as virus fears nullify the joy of the vaccine a>
– £ 7. Acquisitions of more than 2 billion companies from RSA have been approved
– <a href = "/? S = RSA Insurance approves $ 9. RSA Insurance approves 54 billion acquisitions of $ 9. 54 billion acquisitions
– Receives UK insurer RSA 7. A $ 2 billion cash takeover bid
– RSA Insurance agrees to £ 7. Canadian and Danish buyers acquire $ 2 billion
– RSA insurance splits into two after the £ 7 recommendation. View 2bn
– Receives UK insurer RSA 7. £ 2 billion cash takeover offer
– RSA to be purchased for £ 7. 2bn by Intact and Tryg
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]