Orlando (USA): India’s Prajnesh Gunneswaran defeated Kazakhstan’s Dmitri Popko in straight sets to reach the semi-finals of the Orlando Open Tennis.
The player with fourth place on the grid showed a dominant 6-0, 6-3 performance and earned six breaks against a tired Popko with sixth place on the grid, who was on the pitch between singles and more than four hours the day before had spent double.
Gunneswaran has met Christopher Eubanks from the USA for the past four years. The 31-year-old Indian hit two aces against none of his Kazakh opponents.
Gunneswaran won 61% of the points for the first serve and 58% of the points for the second serve. It also saved 67% of the breakpoints.
The world no. 137 was clearly the more dominant of the two in terms of gaining service points (60% versus 30%), return points (70% versus 40%) and total points (64% versus 36%). .
In the other semifinals, the American Mitchell Krueger meets compatriot Brandon Nakashima, who is a teenager.
Prajnesh Gunneswaran, Tennis, Dmitry Popko, India, Association of Tennis Professionals, ATP Challenger Tour, Orlando, Mitchell Krueger, Christopher Eubanks
World News – CA – Gunneswaran enters the Orlando Open semifinals
. . Related Title :
– Gunneswaran Enters Orlando Open Semifinals
– Prajnesh Gunneswaran wants India No.. Recapture 1. 1 place in tennis
– Orlando Open: Prajnesh Gunneswaran beats Dmitri Popko to enter the semi-finals
– Gunneswaran beats Popko, enters the semi-finals of Orlando Open
– PREDICTION, PREVIEW, H2H: Nakashima, Krueger, Eubanks and Gunneswaran play on COURT 1 on Saturday . . .
– Prajnesh reached the semifinals
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]