29. November 2020 – 1:34 pm
From Staff Reporter
Kevin Prince-Boateng admits he always called Cristiano Ronaldo the best in the world until he started playing with Lionel Messi at FC Barcelona.
The debate about who is the best player in the world continues, despite the fact that Boateng has apparently switched sides after his brief stay at Camp Nou.
The former Ghanaian international was on loan at Camp Nou for six months in 2019, but only played four times for the first team.
« At first I didn’t believe it. I thought it was Espanyol who wanted me, not the real Barcelona!
« Training with Messi left me speechless. I always said that Cristiano Ronaldo was the best in the world, but Messi is different. He’s not normal.
« While training with him, I felt inadequate for the first time in my career. He did incredible things. I wanted to say, ‘I’m done, I’ll stop playing!’ «
Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Kevin-Prinz Boateng, FC Barcelona, Christian Pulisic, Manchester United F. . C.. . , Chelsea F. . C.. . , Diego Maradona
World news – CA – Kevin Prince-Boateng: Cristiano Ronaldo was the best until I met Lionel Messi
. . Related title :
– & # 39 met; CR7 was the best until I met Messi& # 39;
– Kevin Prince-Boateng accuses young footballers of emulating Cristiano Ronaldo
– Christian Pulisic, Lionel Messi among the most popular players in the USA: Report
– >> America&’s favorite players in each state as Man Utd and Liverpool stars
– >> Lionel Messi tops the list of top jerseys 5 men& jerseys in the United States of America
– & # 39; War machine & # 39; Cristiano Ronaldo is an example for every young footballer – Kevin-Prince Boateng
– Messi, Ronaldo and . . . . Dele Alli: USA&’s Favorite Players by State
– Messi wins in the USA
– > Ronaldo, Messi & Pulisic: Who& is the most popular footballer in every US state?
– Another win for Lionel Messi over Cristiano Ronaldo, now in the USA
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]