. @BadgerWHockey early 2 goals ahead of the state of Ohio after the first half. image. Twitter. com / DqIZ2Gzjzx
On her first weekend as a badger:
« It was great fun, definitely a different experience. I enjoy being on this team, all the girls support me a lot, I love that. «
At her 100th. Point and 50. Target:
« It means a lot. I think a lot of that goes towards my linemates with Brette (Pettet) making the really nice pass for me there, and then I just had to do the easy work and put them in. I owe all of this to my linemates for helping me get where I got to. « How it feels to go with a series split:
« It obviously feels good. Yesterday was pretty tough and I think after a good regrouping as a team we sat down and got together what we wanted to do today and when we did that I think it was good and we are ahead. «
The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to provide you with the content that you brought here for you to enjoy.
We ask that you turn off your ad blocker so that we can give you the best experience possible while you are here.
University of Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin Badgers Men’s Ice Hockey, Ohio State University, Big Ten Conference, Western Collegiate Hockey Association
World News – CA – No.. 1 badger no. 4 horse chestnuts in the series finale | Wisconsin Badgers
. . Associated title :
– No.. 1 badger no. 4 Buckeyes in the series finals
– Sun Devils 8, Badgers 5: Three stars from Wisconsin men&’s hockey loss to Arizona State
– Shorthanded UW men&’s hockey falls in the state of Arizona
– Women&’s Hockey: Buckeyes Split Series against No.. 1 Wisconsin
– Badgers give up three goals in the second period, fall on ASU 8- 5
– ASU Hockey: Sun Devils score first win, net eight goals against Wisconsin
– Men&’s hockey: Dachs wants to continue hot series against Arizona State
– KFIZ Sports Scoreboard: 28. 11. 2020
– Wisconsin Travelers: Keep Ohio Off Your List of Destinations
– Ohio State defeated No.. 1 Wisconsin, 3-2
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]