India’s Prajnesh Gunneswaran defeated Kazakhstan’s Dmitri Popko in straight sets to reach the semi-finals of the Orlando Open Tennis.
The player with fourth place on the grid showed a dominant 6-0, 6-3 performance and earned six breaks against a tired Popko with sixth place on the grid, who was on the pitch between singles and more than four hours the day before had spent double.
Gunneswaran won 61% of the points for the first serve and 58% of the points for the second serve. It also saved 67% of the breakpoints.
The world no. 137 was clearly the more dominant of the two in terms of gaining service points (60% versus 30%), return points (70% versus 40%) and total points (64% versus 36%). .
Eubanks, on the other hand, hit 17 aces, but also had to overcome 10 double faults to eliminate No. 2 seeds and fellow American Denis Kudla. Eubanks and Kudla each won 128 points for the match, but Kudla’s 2-of-18 conversion rate on break chances proved the difference in the 5-7, 7-6 (3), 6-3 marathon that was in both Directions could have run.
In the other semifinals, the American Mitchell Krueger meets compatriot Brandon Nakashima, who is a teenager.
Prajnesh Gunneswaran, Tennis, Dmitry Popko, India, Association of Tennis Professionals, ATP Challenger Tour, Mitchell Krueger, Christopher Eubanks
World News – CA – Orlando Open: Prajnesh Gunneswaran beats Dmitri Popko to enter the semifinals
. . Related title :
– Prajnesh Gunneswaran wants India No.. Recapture 1. 1 place in tennis
– Orlando Open: Prajnesh Gunneswaran beats Dmitri Popko to enter the semi-finals
– Gunneswaran beats Popko, enters the semi-finals of Orlando Open
– PREDICTION, PREVIEW, H2H: Nakashima, Krueger, Eubanks and Gunneswaran play on COURT 1 on Saturday . . .
– Gunneswaran enters the Orlando Open semi-finals
– Prajnesh reached the semi-finals
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]