The Baltimore Ravens’ battle over a prolonged coronavirus outbreak forced their postponed Tuesday night game against the undefeated Pittsburgh Steelers back to Wednesday.
The NFL announced the final move Monday after the Ravens put starters Matthew Judon, Willie Snead and Mark Andrews on the reserve / COVID-19 list.
UPDATE: Also, the Steelers game against Washington Football Team, which was originally scheduled for next Sunday, will be played on Monday, according to multiple sources.
The game WFT against Steelers planned for Sunday will now be postponed to Monday, as @AlbertBreer reported.
Although four players have also returned from that list in Baltimore, the team will still be severely understaffed after the final game of this game.
The addition of Judon, a standout linebacker, and Andrews, the team’s lead receiver, add to the number of 2019 Pro Bowl players Baltimore put on the COVID-19 list last week seven.
There was some good news though: Baltimore activated linebacker Jayson Ferguson, offensive lineman D.. . J. . Fluker and Defensive attack Broderick Washington from the COVID-19 list. Defender Iman Marshall has also been activated despite being on the IR since tearing his right ACL in August.
The competition between two longtime rivals was originally scheduled for Thanksgiving night before a rash of coronavirus cases among the ravens had to postpone the game to Sunday. With Baltimore continuing to stack positive tests, the game was postponed to Tuesday night.
The Ravens (6-4) will face the Steelers without any of their top playmakers including quarterback Lamar Jackson, Mark Ingram and J.. . K. . Dobbins and defense attorneys Calais Campbell and Brandon Williams.
The loss of Andrews and Snead will further hamper backup quarterback Robert Griffin III, who will be taking snaps of a third string center after Patrick Mekari and Matt Skura were added to the COVID-19 list on Wednesday.
Andrews is a Type 1 diabetic, which makes COVID-19 potentially more dangerous. His loss should have the effect of leading Baltimore on receptions (38), yards (454) and touchdown catches (6). .
Andrews, Judon, Jackson, Ingram, Campbell, full-back Patrick Ricard and Long Snapper Morgan Cox were selected for the Pro Bowl last season. Jackson was, of course, the MVP of the NFL in 2019.
Judon owns Baltimore’s franchise tag. He is tied with four bags for team leadership and has 34 tackles.
Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, NFL
World news – CA – Report: NFL postpones Ravens Steelers to Wednesday – TSN. approx.
. . Related title :
– Report: NFL postpones Ravens Steelers to Wednesday
– NFL postpones the game of Ravens-Steelers for the third time, the matchup is now on Wednesday
– > NFL postpones Ravens-Steelers to Wednesday due to the COVID-19 outbreak, marking the third rescheduling
– When will Steelers vs.. . Ravens are played? The week 12 game has been postponed a third time after COVID testing.
– <a href="/?s=Will the Steelers-Washington will be played as planned in week 13? planned in week 13?
– Baltimore Ravens-Pittsburgh Steelers game postponed again to Wednesday, source says
– Four more ravens added to reserve / COVID-19 list, four returns
– Source: NFL considering the third postponement of the Baltimore Ravens-Pittsburgh Steelers game during the coronavirus outbreak
– Ravens-Steelers postponed for the third time, reports say
– Ravens-Stee postponed to Wednesday: report
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]