Today Premier Doug Ford announced $ 380 million funding for parents, guardians and families facing additional expenses related to education and COVID-19.
« The new Support for Learners program offers direct, one-time payments to offset additional learning costs, whether their children attend school in person, online, or a mixture of both. The funds can help with additional educational costs during COVID-19 such as:. B.. in work books, school supplies, technology and development resources. The funding will also help with additional childcare costs, whether the child is in childcare or at home, « says a provincial press release released today.
Premier Doug Ford will make an announcement in Vaughan, Ont. this afternoon at 1 p.m.. m.
Stephen Lecce, Minister of Education, will attend the press conference. and Rod Phillips, Treasury Secretary.
Doug Ford, Ontario, Finance, Funding
World News – CA – WATCH: Province Announces New Support for Parents and Students
. . Related Title :
– <a href = "/? s = Ontario parents can now apply for the second COVID-19 payout. Here's how Ontario parents can apply for the second COVID-19 payout now. Here& # 39; s like
– Ford Government Announces Funding, Launches Online Parental Application Portal
– UHR: Province announces new support for parents, pupils
– Province that provides US $ 380 million in educational support
– Families To Get More Pandemic Money From The Province
– Ontario Providing Additional Financial Aid to Young Learners
– Ontario parents can apply for $ 200 / child 12 and under today
– Funding is now available for families in Ontario to pay for new education-related expenses
– Support for learner application now open
– Province again gives parents $ 200 per child or $ 250 per child with special needs
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]