I don’t know if Dolly Parton is entirely sure why she’s being interviewed by a British restaurant reviewer, and I’m a little amused, too. We’re here because I wrote a whimsical piece in which she said she was the person I would most like to have lunch with on the planet, and this magazine decided it should somehow happen. There seems to have been an idea that we would be eating together virtually and she’s concerned – « I have my tea and cookies. Do you have your tea and scones? » Not me. I let her down before we even started.
I’ve always been a fan of Dolly. (“Is it okay if I call you Dolly?” “What else would you call me – Reba?”)
Dolly Parton, Netflix
World News – CA – Why Dolly Parton Never Wants to Retire: « I’d Rather Be Worn Out Than Rusted »
. . Related title :
– Why Dolly Parton never wants to retire: & # 39; I& # 39; rather worn out than rust out& # 39;
– Dolly Parton Christine Baranski Interview on Christmas on the Square – BuzzFeed
– Worth seeing: Remembering John Belushi, Charlie Brown at PBS, American Music Awards, Christmas with Dolly . . .
– Rating: Not even Dolly Parton could save Christmas on the square
– Dolly Parton
– Dolly Parton: & # 39; I& # 39; am proud to be an example of a strong woman& # 39;
– Dolly Parton&’s Christmas in the square is coming to Netflix tonight
– What to see this weekend: & # 39; Dolly Parton& # 39; Christmas on the Square& # 39;
– Billboard names Dolly Parton as winner of 2020 Hitmaker Award
– Latest Netflix and Amazon Prime releases from Dolly Parton to The Pack
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]