New York – The 75-foot-tall Norwegian Spruce arrived Saturday at Rockefeller Center in New York City to mark one of the world’s most famous Christmas trees.
The tree was trucked early on Saturday morning and later lifted into place by a crane.
The tree will be decorated for the coming weeks, and more than 5 miles of lights will be lit in a party at 7 pm. M. Dec. 2, according to NBC, which is broadcasting the event.
The network said on « Today » on Saturday that spectators in person will not be allowed this year due to the Coronavirus pandemic..
The tree was donated by the Al Dick of Daddy Al’s General Store in Oneonta in central New York.
Tishman Speyer, the company that owns Rockefeller Center, said it was particularly proud to keep up with the tree tradition this year. The pandemic has canceled some other holiday customs in New York, such as Radio City Christmas Spectacular.
Apply directly to The Spokesman-Review’s Northwest Passages Community Forum Series – which helps offset the costs of many of the newspaper’s reporter and editor positions – using the easy options below. The gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are mostly used to help meet local financial requirements necessary to receive national matching grant funds..
Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center, New York, Christmas tree
World News – California – Rockefeller Center Christmas tree is rising; Lighting Dec. 2
. . Related Title :
– Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Going Up; Dec lighting. 2
– Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Arrive; Dec. Lighting. 2
– It& # 39; It’s starting to be a big Christmas! Rockefeller Christmas tree delivery to New York City
– Oneonta General Store donates Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center
– Christmas tree arrives at Rockefeller Center NYC& # 39; This makes the holidays even more cheerful
– Rockefeller Center Christmas tree arrives in New York
– Pictures: Rockefeller Center Christmas tree arrives in New York City
– The Rockefeller Center Christmas tree is going up; The lighting will happen early next month
– Christmas tree arriving at Rockefeller Center, with police escort
– <a href="/?s=72-foot Christmas Tree Reaches Rockefeller Center from Northern New York State, 72 Feet Christmas Tree Arrives at Rockefeller Center from Upstate New York
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]