World News – GB – Your questions about the «  very high alert  » level 3 restrictions answered


We’ve compiled a question and answer page for everything you need to know about living in a « very high alert » zone

As Nottingham and parts of Nottinghamshire are set to move to ‘very high alert’ level for Covid-19 restrictions, many aspects of our daily lives are set to change

Nottingham, Broxtowe, Gedling and Rushcliffe areas set to move to Covid-19 Level 3 restrictions following discussions between government and council leaders

These measures go into effect one minute after midnight on Thursday October 29 following critical discussions over the past few days The new measures will expire in 28 days and will be closely watched by the government

Entering level 3 means pubs and bars must close unless they are serving meals while households are prohibited from mixing indoors or in private gardens and beer gardens

A package of supports similar to those obtained in other parts of the country has been agreed to help residents and businesses that will be affected by the new restrictions

We’ve compiled a question and answer page for everything you need to know about living in a ‘very high alert’ risk level under the new focus

According to the government website, you should not socialize with your friends and family indoors in any location unless they are part of your household or bubble of support.

You should also not meet people outside your home or support the bubble in a private garden or in most outdoor public places

In a support bubble, a household with an adult joins another household Households in this support bubble can still visit each other, spend the night and visit public places together

You may continue to see friends and family you don’t live with (or have formed a supportive bubble with) in groups of 6 or fewer in certain outdoor public spaces, such as:

When a group includes a person covered by such an exception (for example, a person who works), that person is usually not counted towards the limit for gatherings This means, for example, that a tradesperson can enter a household without exceeding the limit, if it is there to work

In very high alert areas, in principle pubs and bars will be closed unless they are serving large meals, such as a main meal at lunchtime or in the evening

Additional restrictions may apply depending on discussions between central and local government More details will be released on Tuesday 27 October in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire

Shops and places of worship will remain open, but subject to additional restrictions on social contacts that apply at this level

Sites that follow Covid-safe advice can accommodate more people in total, but no one should mix indoors or in most outdoor public sites with people they don’t live with (or with whom it has formed a bubble of support) This includes in:

To help contain the virus, office workers who can work effectively from home should do so during the winter when an employer, in consultation with their employee, deems that an employee can perform their normal duties from home , he should do it

Public sector employees working in essential services, including educational institutions, should continue to work as necessary

Risk of transmission can be dramatically reduced if Covid-secure guidelines are followed closely, government says Particular attention should be paid to those at higher risk

People classified as extremely clinically vulnerable can go to work as long as the workplace is secured by Covid, but should continue to work from home whenever possible

People living inside and outside the very high alert area may continue to enter and leave areas for work

There is no limit to group size when meeting or gathering for business purposes, but workplaces must be set up to comply with Covid safety guidelines

You can continue to go to open places or facilities, to work or to access education, in a very high alert level area, but you should aim to reduce the number of trips you perform

If you need to travel, the government encourages you to walk or cycle when possible, or plan ahead and avoid rush hours and routes on public transport. will allow you to practice social distancing during your trip

If you have to use public transport, you should follow safer travel advice This includes rules on wearing face masks and advice on carpooling

Additionally, the government advises people not to enter or leave an area if it has been classified as a very high alert area

This is part of larger measures to help manage the risk of transmission You can continue to travel in or out of very high alert areas if you need it for work, for studying, for accessing services for young people or because of family responsibilities

You can also do this if necessary as part of a longer trip – for example when a trip between low risk areas passes through a very high alert level area, or when you are traveling to an airport, port or international rail terminal for traveling abroad

Remember that you should not travel if you have symptoms of coronavirus, if you are self-isolating as a result of symptoms of coronavirus, if you are sharing a household or support bubble with someone with symptoms, or if you have been told to self-isolate after being contacted by NHS Test and Trace

If you are traveling, you should only do so with members of your household or a supportive bubble

If you live in a very high alert area, you are asked to avoid spending the night in another part of the UK unless you need it for your work, studies or your family responsibilities

You are requested not to leave the very high alert area to stay in a second home, if you own one You must not stay with people you do not live with elsewhere in the UK- Uni or visit their home

All who live elsewhere are asked to avoid spending the night in a very high alert area when possible, except those who require it for work, the education or family responsibilities You must not stay with someone you do not live with in a very high alert area or visit their home

If you live in a very high alert area, you can visit hotels and other accommodation in that area, but you should only do so with members of your household or a bubble. assistance

When planning to travel abroad, you should consult the rules in force at your destination, travel advice from the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and the current list of travel lanes

The government has made it a priority for all children to go to school safely, to support their well-being and education and to help working parents and guardians

You can go home and travel to college, but stricter rules are in place for very high alert areas

You must not come and go between your permanent home and your student home during the term – subject to limited exemptions provided by law

Students residing at their university address in a very high alert area should follow the same advice for meeting other people and traveling as others in that area

Suburban students (those who live in a family home that may not be in the same area as their university and travel to / from the university every day) should be able to continue traveling to and from their university as needed being for educational purposes

If you are going to a very high alert area on your way to college, you should not:

If you are moving or currently live outside of an affected area, you should not:

There are exceptions to the legal assembly limits for childcare, registered education or training, and supervised activities provided to children, including wrap-around care, youth groups and activities, and groups of children. childrens games This means you can continue to use childcare and babysitting services including babysitters, after-school clubs and nannies

In a childcare bubble, a person in a household provides informal (unpaid and unregistered) childcare to a child aged 13 or under in another household This should always be between 2 same households

Friends or family who do not live with you and are not part of a support or child care bubble should not visit your home to help with child care.  » children should be used only for the care of children, and not for the needs of different households mixing together where they are not otherwise allowed to do so

You should not visit a nursing home except in exceptional circumstances, for example to visit a person who is at the end of life

You can go to places of worship for a service if you are in a very high alert area.However, you should not mingle with anyone outside of your home or the support bubble

Marriage and civil partnership ceremonies should only take place in locations secured by Covid or in outdoor public spaces, except in exceptional circumstances Weddings and civil partnership ceremonies are limited to 15 people Receptions should not be take place in a very high alert level zone

Funerals should only take place in locations secured by Covid or in outdoor public areas with up to 30 people in attendance.Wakes or related ceremonial events before or after the funeral are limited to 15 people and should not have held in private homes When food or drink is consumed, it should take the form of a sit-down meal to ensure people can keep their distance from each other

Anyone working at a wedding, civil partnership ceremony, revival, or funeral is generally not counted against the limit.Within these larger gatherings, people do not need limit their interaction to groups of 6 or their own household, but social distancing should always be followed between people who do not live together or do not share a supportive bubble

People living outside of a very high alert area may travel to that area to attend an event, but they should not meet another household in a private house or garden and we will tell them to. ask not to spend the night

Real estate agents and rental agencies and moving companies can continue to work and people who wish to move can continue to visit

Follow national guidelines for a safe move, which include advice on social distancing and wearing a face mask

You can participate in outdoor sports and organized physical activities, including exercise classes, in unlimited numbers, provided that you follow the relevant advice (for team sports or for other permitted outdoor physical activity and exercise classes)

Organized sport, exercise classes and other activity groups are only allowed indoors if it is possible for people to avoid mixing with people they do not live with (or share a support bubble with)

Where households (or support bubbles) are likely to mix, these activities should not continue Social interaction before and after any sport or exercise should be limited to people in the same household or support bubble. support

There are exceptions for sport for the disabled, sport for educational purposes and supervised sport and physical activity for children under 18, which can take place in unlimited numbers

Nottingham Tier 3, Nottingham, Warrington

News from around the world – EN – Your questions about the « very high alert » level 3 restrictions answered


Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos


Vidéo du jour: