A man has died after his helicopter crashed in bad weather in the North Queensland outback.
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority was looking for the 84-year-old pilot and his R22 helicopter, after failing to reach its destination on Thursday evening.
The AMSA challenge jet began looking for the helicopter shortly after 7 p.m., but was dropped off at 2 a.m. on Friday due to severe weather.
The search was stopped today Continued tomorrow along with six search and rescue helicopters and an additional fixed-wing aircraft.
The searchers found the wreckage of the aircraft around 11:30 am in a creek bed near Pretty Plains Camden Park Road west of Hughenden.
Related title :
– Pilot dead after helicopter wreck found in a creek bed in North Queensland
– You die in the crash of the North Qld helicopter
– Helicopter operator who fixed a problem accidentally created another problem
– Elderly pilot with helicopter wreck found after crash in North Queensland
– Man found dead in helicopter crash in North Queensland
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]