News Corp is a network of leaders in the world of diversified media, news, education and information services.
TYSON FURY has named Anthony Joshua as the « perfect opponent » for him before a fight breaks out next year.
The British heavyweight duo are slated to compete against each other in two highly anticipated unification fights next year, with fans potentially returning.
And despite the fact that 31-year-old Joshua died on Jan.. December still has to pass Kubrat Pulev in an empty O2 arena, the trash conversation has already started.
Fury, 32, even spoke to Wow Hydrate’s YouTube channel and even described Joshua as « tailor-made » for him.
He said, « The easiest opponent I think would be Anthony Joshua just because he’s tailor-made for me.
Assuming AJ can get past Pulev, the heavyweight division is set for the most anticipated match of the years the British champions face off against each other next year.
As for the location of the bouts, Eddie Hearn has done his best to give hope to the UK fans, although it has been admitted that finances may dictate that at least one of the bouts take place elsewhere.
He said on talkSPORT 2: « When you go to a fighter and his teams and pull numbers from the sky, you say you have £ 50m to fight in the UK or you have £ 100m to fight lead in the middle. « East, it’s a very short conversation.
“Because they understand the risks involved. If you ask Tyson and AJ, « Where is this fight going to take place? » – damn it, obviously in the UK!
« Two British heavyweight champions and by the way, we will do everything we can to fight here.
« However, we cannot ignore the other offers. I would definitely love to see one of the two fights because there will be two fights in the UK.
« And I think the fighters want that too. But even in the current environment, there have been a number of sizable approaches from around the world to stage this fight – the greatest fight in boxing. ”
Our journalists try to be accurate, but occasionally we make mistakes. For more details on our complaints policy and to file a complaint, please click here.
Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua, World Boxing Council, Deontay Wilder, Kubrat Pulev, Eddie Hearn, Mauricio Sulaimán
World News – UK – Fury claims Joshua was « bespoke » him and his SIMPLEST opponent
. . Related title :
– Tyson Fury claims Anthony Joshua is & # 39; bespoke & # 39; for him and the British rival, his SIMPLEST opponent will be
– Tyson Fury claims Anthony Joshua is & # 39; bespoke & # 39; for him and would be his EASIEST opponent – if he comes around . . .
– WBC President Sulaiman excited for undisputed conflict between & # 39; champ& # 39; Anger and & # 39; Gentleman& # 39; Joshua
– Hearn confirms that Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury could face each other face at Pulev fight with Gypsy King Ring
– Tyson Fury: Joshua will be my easiest opponent
– <a href = "/? s = Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua: WBC Says They Won & # 39; t stands in the way of a potential undisputed heavyweight championship
– <a href = "/? s = Deontay Wilder says he would WS& # 39; t Wait for Tyson Fury For Tyson Fury
– Tyson Fury v Anthony Joshua got the green light from WBC even though Wilder as boss says & # 39; there is no commitment . . .
– Tyson Fury&’s proposed undisputed world title fight with rival Anthony Joshua receives & # 39; absolute support & # 39; from WBC . . .
– WBC won’t get in the way of & # 39 Anthony Joshua vs.. . Tyson Fury in 2021
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]