Love Island star Jessica Hayes has announced that she has miscarried after 19 weeks and feels like she is « drowning in grief ».
The reality star announced that she was expecting her second child with her fiancé Dan Lawry last month.
She shared a picture of the baby’s hand and footprints and the hospital bracelet next to a teddy bear on Instagram and wrote: « I’m so sorry for our little teddy that I could no longer get you to safety.
« I’m sorry we had to say goodbye in such a way that it shouldn’t be.
« My mind revolves around all of the what-if questions and who you would be.
She added, “I wish I could stare at your beautiful face a little longer and hold you in my arms forever.
« I’m looking down at my empty stomach where you should still be growing safely, and I feel so empty with no kicks or flapping.
« You would never play together and be best friends in this world, and it hurts so much that he would have loved you, his little brother, so much.
« I’m grateful we spent 19 weeks together and I carried you for as long as possible before it was your time to win your wings.
“You will always be our beautiful son and I promise you that you will forever occupy the greatest place in our hearts, my sweet angel.
Hayes, who won Love Island with Max Morley in 2015, announced her engagement to Lawry in 2018.
Other high profile women who recently shared their experiences with pregnancy loss include Chrissy Teigen and the Duchess of Sussex.
Love Island UK, Jessica Hayes, Max Morley
World News – GB – Jessica Hayes drowns in grief after a miscarriage after 19 weeks
. . Related title :
– & # 39; Love Island& # 39; Star Jess Hayes loses a young son 19 weeks after pregnancy
– Love Island star Jessica Hayes loses hers Son at 19 weeks
– Jess Hayes from Love Island shares& the heartache when she miscarried son at 19 weeks
– Jessica Hayes & # 39; Drowning in grief& # 39; after a miscarriage after 19 weeks
– Jessica Hayes from Love Island& loses on tragically the baby son at 19 weeks
– Stars send theirs Love to Jessica Hayes after tragically losing baby at 19 weeks old
– Love Island& # 39; s Jess Hayes devastated when she loses baby at 19 weeks
– & # 39; I& # 39; I’m drowning in sorrow& # 39 ;: Jess Hayes of Love Island& # 39; reveals that she tragically lost her boy when she was 19 weeks old when she said & # 39; I. . . .
– Love Island star Jessica Hayes speaks of devastation after a miscarriage after 19 weeks
– Jessica Hayes from Love Island& has heartbreakingly lost her little boy
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis