WARNING: DISTRESSING DETAILS. Love Island first series winner Jess Hayes has spread the devastating news that she has tragically given birth to her young son, whom she named Teddy
Stay up to date with our weekly newsletter
when Love Island is back
Love Island star Jess Hayes spread the tragic news that she miscarried her young son at 19 weeks old.
The 27-year-old went on Instagram to share hand and footprints of her little boy whom she named Teddy.
She shared an absolutely heartbreaking message with Teddy, apologizing for failing, and talking about her unbearable grief.
Jess wrote: « I’m so sorry about our little teddy bear that I couldn’t keep you safe any longer.
« I’m sorry I couldn’t take you home . I’m sorry we had to say goodbye in such a way that it shouldn’t be.
« My mind spins thinking of all the what-if questions and who you would be .
« I look at the clock and count the hours your time moves, but you are not here, you are not getting older, it is not fair .
« I wish I could stare at your beautiful face a little longer and hold you in my arms forever .
« I look down at my empty stomach where you should still grow safely and I feel so empty without you, there are no kicks, no flapping .
« You would never play together and be best friends in this world, and it hurts so much that he would have loved you, his little brother, so much .
« I’m grateful we spent 19 weeks together and I carried you for as long as possible before it was your time to win your wings.
« You will always be our beautiful son and I promise you that you will forever occupy the greatest place in our hearts, my sweet angel.
« I’ll make sure the world knows how special you are. Until we see my teddy again. Too special for this world.
* The Miscarriage Association (01924 200 799) has a miscarriage association. org. The UK supports women affected by miscarriages, ectopic pregnancies and molar pregnancies. If you are concerned about a loved one, you can also call the hotline, which is manned Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., or send an email to info @ miscarriageassociation. org. uk
Love Island UK, Jessica Hayes, miscarriage, Max Morley
World News – GB – Love Island’s Jess Hayes shares a heartbreak when she miscarries her son at 19 weeks old
. . Related title :
– & # 39; Love Island& # 39; Star Jess Hayes loses a young son 19 weeks after pregnancy
– Love Island star Jessica Hayes loses hers Son at 19 weeks
– Jess Hayes from Love Island shares& the heartache when she miscarried son at 19 weeks
– Jessica Hayes & # 39; Drowning in grief& # 39; after a miscarriage after 19 weeks
– Love Island& # 39; s Jess Hayes devastated when she loses a boy at 19 weeks
– Jessica Hayes from Love Island& # 39; s tragically loses his little son at 19 weeks
– & # 39; I& # 39; I’m drowning in sorrow& # 39 ;: Jess Hayes of Love Island& # 39; reveals that she tragically lost her boy when she was 19 weeks old when she said & # 39; I. . . .
– Love Island star Jessica Hayes speaks of devastation after a miscarriage after 19 weeks
– Love Island star Jessica Hayes reveals, that she& # 39; lost her tragic boy at tragic 19 weeks
– Love Island&s Jessica Hayes has her little boy heartbreakingly lost
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis