Qualifying matches for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar will continue on Tuesday as Peru face Argentina in the CONMEBOL competition. Argentina are currently ranked second behind Brazil in the qualifiers with seven points, after winning their first two matches against Bolivia and Ecuador, before tying with Paraguay.. . Lautaro Martinez, Lionel Messi and Joaquin Correa have scored so far for the Argentine national team. On the other hand, Peru comes in eighth place. After opening with a draw with Paraguay, the Peruvian national team retreated from consecutive matches against Brazil and Chile. . André Carrillo was a bright spot in attack, scoring three goals in three matches.
Tuesday’s match will be broadcast on TV via GOLTV, the Spanish-speaking network, via the TV service provider. If you don’t have cable, you can stream GOLTV live with fuboTV via the International Sports Plus bundle. While fuboTV carries a free seven-day trial, GOLTV is not included in the trial version. You will need to register for a subscription as well as the add-on to watch the match. The English and Spanish versions of GOLTV are included in the package.
TV Channel / Timetable: GOLTV | (Channel finder tool: Verizon Fios, AT&T U-verse, Comcast, Xfinity, Spectrum / Charter, Optimum / Altice, DIRECTV, Dish, Hulu, fuboTV, Sling. )
Live Broadcasting: GOLTV | fuboTV (Spanish / English) – You can broadcast the match by subscribing to fuboTV’s International Sports Plus add-on, which is not included in the free seven-day trial of the service.
São Paulo (AFP) – Despite the political crisis in Peru, Argentina’s last World Cup qualifying match is expected to take place as scheduled in Lima on Tuesday. .
Peruvian President Manuel Merino resigned, causing unrest in the country and forcing Argentina to cancel its training sessions in the capital. But the country’s authorities assured South American Football Association CONMEBOL and FIFA on Monday that the match would be allowed to proceed as planned.. .
All 10 teams will play in the South American group on Tuesday, with Brazil playing in Uruguay, Ecuador hosting Colombia, Venezuela hosting Chile and Paraguay hosting Bolivia.
Brazil tops the group with nine points from three matches, followed by Argentina with seven points, Ecuador and Uruguay with six points, and Paraguay with five points.. .
The top four teams will automatically qualify for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. The fifth-placed team will play a play-off between the continents.
Besides the training turmoil, Argentina will also have to prepare for the match without midfielder Exekiel Palacios, who broke his back bone during a 1-1 draw against Paraguay on Thursday.. .
However, the two-time World Cup champion may have returned left-back Nicholas Tagliaviko from injury, and that could affect the team up front..
Argentina coach Lionel Scaloni dressed with striker Nicolas Gonzalez in Tagliavico against Paraguay. Gonzalez did a very good job, scoring his team’s goal and defending so hard that he now considers a potential replacement for Lucas Ocampos..
Ocampos started with Lionel Messi against Paraguay, but came out in the 60th minute and was replaced by Angel Di Maria.. .
Peru would be eighth-placed, by one point, without striker Paulo Guerrero. Gianluca Labadola and Raul Ruydiaz are competing to replace him.
Brazil will regularly miss Neymar and seven other players in their match at Centenario Stadium in Montevideo.
Brazil’s substitutes failed to influence the 1-0 win over Venezuela on Friday, but Uruguay scored a powerful 3-0 win over Colombia on the same day led by veteran strikers Edinson Cavani and Luis Suarez.
Brazilian midfielder Alain, in doubt about the match, said the poor performance against Venezuela will not be repeated.
Allan said: ‘It would be completely different against Uruguay.’. “They will come to us and play, which means they can leave more gaps for us to face.
Besides the absence of Valverde, Uruguay will also be without goalkeeper Martin Silva, defender Sebastian Coates and striker Maxi Gomez. . Left back Matthias Fina has contracted COVID-19 and will also miss the match.
Note to Readers: If you buy something through one of our links, we may earn a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All Rights Reserved (Who We Are). Material on this website may not be reproduced, distributed, transferred, temporarily stored, or otherwise used, except with Advance Local’s prior written permission..
Argentina national football team, Peru national football team, FIFA World Cup Qualifiers – CONMEBOL, Peru, Lionel Messi
World News – United States – Peru vs. ARGENTINA: Live Streaming, Start Time, TV Channel, How to Watch CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers
. . Related Title :
– Argentina vs. Peru: CONMEBOL WCQ Live Stream, TV Channel, How to Watch Online, News, Prospects, Start Time
– Paraguay vs. Bolivia: World Cup Qualifiers Live broadcast, TV channel, How to watch online, squads, odds, start time
– Peru vs. Argentina: Live broadcast, start time, TV channel, How to watch CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers
– Peru vs Argentina: Live broadcast, TV channel, kick-off time and team news about the 2022 World Cup Qualifiers TONIGHT& # 39; S World Cup Qualifiers 2022
– World Cup Qualifiers matches against Argentina on US TV : How to watch and livestream CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers
– <a href = "/? S = Peru vs Argentina Betting Tips: Lionel Messi is starring with both teams to score in the FIFA World Cup Qualifiers predictions for Lima – Peru Betting tips: Lionel Messi plays the starring role Both teams score in Lima – World Cup qualifying predictions
– Argentina match will be held in Peru Despite disturbances
– Argentina coach Scaloni on social unrest in Peru before World Cup qualifiers in Lima
– <a href =" /? s = Uruguay vs Brazil Live Streaming Online 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers CONMEBOL: Get TV Channels to Watch . . . Uruguay vs Brazil Live Webcast 2022 CONMEBOL FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Get TV Channels to Watch On . . .
– Peru vs. Argentina Live Stream: Watch World Cup Qualifiers Online, Time
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]