Teledyne Technologies Inc. .
has agreed to use Flir Systems Inc. To take over.
in a cash-and-stock deal valued at approximately $ 8 billion. Under the terms of the contract, Flir shareholders will receive $ 28 in cash and $ 0. 0718 Teledyne shares for each share held for a total purchase price of $ 56 per Flir share based on Teledyne’s 5-day volume-weighted average price as of March 31. December. The deal offers a 40% premium over Flir’s 30-day volume-weighted average price as of Jan.. December. Teledyne provides instruments, digital imaging products and software, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineering systems. Flir manufactures sensors for defense and industrial purposes. « Our two companies focus on proprietary sensor technologies. Our business models are also similar: We supply our customers with sensors, cameras and sensor systems. However, our technologies and products are uniquely complementary with minimal overlap and have image sensors based on different semiconductor technologies for different wavelengths, « said Robert Mehrabian, Executive Chairman of Teledyne, in a statement. Teledyne has secured $ 4. 5 billion 364-day loan approval to fund the business and refinance some of its debt. The transaction is expected to close in mid-2021 and will increase earnings immediately with no transaction costs. Flir shares rose 20. 5% premarket on the news but down 17% in the last 12 months during the S&P 500
won 16%. Teledyne shares were not yet active.
Tesla Inc. . narrowly failed in its goal of delivering at least half a million vehicles last year after the Covid-19 outbreak temporarily closed the company’s only U. S.. . Car factory.
FLIR Systems, Teledyne Technologies, NASDAQ: FLIR, Teledyne, Stock, NYSE: TDY
World News – USA – Teledyne to acquire Flir Systems as part of a cash-and-stock deal in Worth about $ 8 billion
. . Related title :
– to acquire Teledyne Flir Systems in a cash-and-stock deal valued at approximately $ 8 billion
– Teledyne to buy FLIR systems for $ 8 billion, expand sensors
– Teledyne to acquire $ 8 billion in FLIR systems in cash and stock deal
– Teledyne to acquire FLIR systems for $ 8 billion
– Teledyne Technologies (TDY) acquires FLIR systems (FLIR) for 8 billion US dollars
– <a href = "/? s = Teledyne to buy FLIR systems in $ 8. 0 Bln Cash & Stock deal; Raise Q4, FY Profit Outlook Teledyne to Buy FLIR Systems in $ 8. 0 Bln Cash & Stock deal; Raise Q4, FY Profit Outlook
– <a href = "/? S = Teledyne on the acquisition of FLIR Systems for 8 billion. Preliminary results for fourth quarter above consensus
– Teledyne increases Image Sensor Portfolio with $ 8 Billion Deal for FLIR Systems
– > Teledyne Technologies to buy 8 billion FLIR systems. USD
– FLIR: Teledyne Technologies to buy FLIR systems for 8 billion. USD
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]