Festival of Lights, Diwali, here! In 2020, people celebrate Diwali indoors instead of setting off fireworks and gathering in huge crowds outside. The restriction comes due to COVID-19. However, it did not stop anyone from inspiring Diwali fashion.
Many Bollywood and TV celebrities have also created some Diwali looks and how! Directly from superstar Salman Khan, who is currently hosting the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss 14’, to former ‘Naagin’ actress Moni Roy, who spent most of her UK confinement, celebrities have left no papers unchanged..
Pregnant Kareena Kapoor Khan also gave style inspiration from Dharamshala and Chandigarh. The actress is spending quality time with her family, including her husband Saif Ali Khan and BFF Malaika Arora Khan, on Diwali.
Salman Khan is seen in a red kurta with floral inscriptions. The actor was designed by Ashley Rebelo. He shared the picture, he wrote, “I wish everyone a Happy Diwali n Blossoming New Year . . . Stay safe.
Karina shared photos of herself with husband Saif Ali Khan and BFF Malaika Arora in Dharamshala.
She was seen wearing a white salwar suit with a red dupatta. While Seif was wearing a black kurta and white pajamas. While Timur followed in his father’s footsteps, wearing kurta and white pajamas. Karina commented on the video saying, “Happy Diwali, everyone. . . Stay safe, stay happy. . .
Siddharth Malhotra is seen wearing a red kurta with white pajamas, designed by Kunal Rawal. He shared the photos, writing, « I wish you a very happy Diwali! I hope this festival of lights makes us all shine! »
Mooney Roy spotted in a gold saree and sunset over the horizon, designed by Mobina and Ramaniyata.
“All the Vedas and Upanishads speak of only one darem (धर्म), Manav Darm (मानव धर्म, humanity); it was recently revealed how Rishi Munis mentioned Akash Ganga (galaxies), Navgrah (nine planets), and Naxatra, Saptarshi Mandal, 7000 years ago A year in the Ved Puraans, which was discovered much later. I pray that we all continue to dive deeply into my mystic of light and love. We hope we continue to inspire us with brilliance and goodness, « posted alongside the photos.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra is spotted in a pink saree for Diwali. “And now, with the first lamp in my hand, I can safely say: This diwali will be lit,” she wrote a caption for the photos..
Nora Fathy picked up the princess look when she slipped into Ameeran from stylist Ashish Batra for Diwali in 2020.
New Bride Neha Kakkar rocks a blue saree. Next to the picture, she wrote: “I hope that the Festival of Lights will be filled with new beginnings and full of love and happiness.
Diwali, Lakshmi, Pooja, Umniah
World News – United States – Style File: Here’s how Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and Moni Roy dressed at the Diwali 2020 party | Latest & updates at DNAIndia. Com
. . Related Title :
– Diwali 2020 Live Updates: Significance, Rituals, Shabab, Pooja Vidi, and More
– Style file: Here& # 39; s How Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and Moni Roy dressed for Diwali 2020
– # ETimesCelebTracker: Today& # 39; s 20 Best Celebrity Moments
– Diwali 2020 – Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Aamir, Abhishek, Kareena Kapoor and others Tweet: @" STAY SAFE " = « /? s = The light for darkness »> Light of Darkness
– Diwali 2020: Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan fans of desires, Mohanlal celebrates with Sanjay Dutt
– Kangana, Aamir to Kareena and Salman – HERE & # 39; How Bollywood Celebrities Share Diwali Wishes
– <a href = "/? S = Diwali 2020: Aamir Khan, Salman Khan wishes fans at the Festival of Lights, Sonu Sood says & # 39; Make Someone & # 39 ; S Diwali . . . Diwali 2020: Aamir Khan and Salman Khan wish fans of Festival of Lights, Sonu Sood says & # 39; Make someone & # 39; s Diwali . . .
– <a href = "/? s = This is how Salman Khan, Kangana Ranaut, Moni Roy, Kareena Kapoor and others celebrate Diwali 2020 in style! Moni Roy, Kareena Kapoor and others celebrate Diwali 2020 in style!" !
– <a href = "/? s = Diwali 2020: Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli, Kareena Kapoor Khan-Saif Ali Khan, Salman Khan and other celebrities wish . . . Diwali 2020: Anushka Sharma Virat Kohli, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Salman Khan and other celebrities wish . . .
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]