Candace Cameron Bure, 44, doesn’t let haters leave « rude » comments on their social media without kicking back. The actress responded to criticism of a family photo she posted on Instagram, which can be seen HERE, to mark the New Year on Jan.. Celebrate January. 2 and did not hold back with her thoughts. The snapshot, taken of Candace’s former Full House co-star Dave Coulier’s wife, Melissa Coulier, shows how happy she is with her husband Valeri Bure, 46, and their three children Natasha, 22, and sons Lev, 20 and Maksim poses, 18, when she wore a long sleeved white dress.
Because the photo of the blonde beauty and her loved ones posing looked more professional than candid, some users compared it to an album cover or a clothing ad, while others commented on the children’s facial expressions. One even claimed that one of Candace’s sons looked « stoned » because of his serious face, and another compared Natasha to « an evil queen in Disney films » for not smiling and looking away from the camera.
« Wow, I’m posting a family photo and you will all find anything you don’t like or can make fun of. Do better than that. Please, ”Candace wrote quickly after receiving the negative comments. Her daughter Natasha also responded with her own setback in the comments section.
“Omg !!!! I never smiled or looked at the camera, « she wrote along with two scared facial emojis before adding, » Sue me !!! « with three crazy face emojis.
Candace seemed to further express her frustration with the critics when she posted a message on her official Facebook page about the responses to her family photo. “I posted my family Christmas photo and unfortunately there were so many unfriendly comments. Do you think it’s funny to criticize someone’s kids? To joke about her? To criticize our poses? Which way are we looking? Our physical appearance and facial expression? “Your message read.
She then mentioned the positive caption she had left on the photo that spoke about how she “prays for unity, grace, humility, compassion and love for humanity. ”
« I wish everyone blessings as I shared it in the Happy New Year spirit, but so many of you came back with jokes about the way we looked and criticized what you thought was a better photo. Shame on you, ”she continued in the Facebook message. « It doesn’t matter if you’re 10 or 90 years old, rude is rude. Be better than that. I pray for humanity. Manners and respect. If you don’t like something, just keep going. Behind every screen are people and real emotions. ”
Candace Cameron Bure, Valeri Bure, Natasha Bure, Fuller House, Christmas Day
World News – USA – Candace Cameron Bure claps back after haters disbanded their family Christmas photo: it’s ‘rude’
. . Related title :
– Candace Cameron& # 39; s daughter reacts sarcastically to mean criticism of family photo
– Candace Cameron Bure ClapsBack After Haters Diss HerFamily Christmas Photo: It& # 39; s& # 39; Rude& # 39;
– & # 39; Shame on you& # 39;: Candace Cameron Bure calls for & # 39; 39; respect & # 39; according to & # 39; haters& # 39; Lambast Family Photo
– <a href = "/? S = Candace Cameron Bure Slams &"; Haters& "; Who Left &"? Lots of Unfriendly Comments& "on Family Photo? Who Left &"? Lots of Unfriendly Comments& "on Family Photo"
– Candace Cameron Bure bangs haters who dismantled the family Christmas photo
– Candace Cameron Bure replies to & # 39; Haters& # 39; Who criticized family photo with & # 39; Many unfriendly comments& # 39;
– Candace Cameron claps back at & # 39; Hater& # 39; who criticized her family photo to celebrate the New Year: & # 39; Better than . . .
– Why Candace Cameron Bure Fires at Her Online Followers
– Candace Cameron Bure claps back on trolls who beat up their family Photo: & # 39 ; Better& # 39;
– Candace Cameron Bure slams & # 39; Haters& # 39; for mocking children & # 39; s & # 39; Appearance& # 39; in family photo and strikes back & # 39; Shame on you! & # 39;
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]