This copy is only intended for your personal, non-commercial use. At http: // www you can order ready-to-present copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers. djreprints. com.
had a very strong end of the year.
The Chinese manufacturer of electric vehicles delivered on December 7. 007 vehicles. This corresponds to an increase of 5. 291 in November and a 121% increase from December 2019, the company said.
Getting a consensus delivery number for can be a little tricky
(Ticker: NIO) and other Chinese EV manufacturers. Most of the analysts are based in Asia and it is difficult to reach consensus.
The TSLA delivered more than 180 in the fourth quarter. 000 vehicles, which was better than the approximately 176 forecast. 000 analysts.
Even so, the NOK number looks very strong, even without a real analyst consensus to compare. The number of deliveries of over 5. 000 in November was rated as strong by analysts.
Despite the strong November number, NIO shares fell more than 10% on the day of their release. It can be difficult to name the stock price reaction for soaring stocks. After all, the NIO share rose by more than 1 in 2020. 100%.
Stocks often fall on good news in bull markets. Then investors often buy the dip. EV stocks are definitely in a bull market. Tesla rose around 740% in 2020 and is now by far the most valuable automotive company in the world.
Profits have made the sector expensive and Barron recently wrote that Chinese EV stocks were too expensive for us. This article came out in mid-December, and Chinese EV stocks, on average, trade where they were then.
Analysts for the most part disagree with Barrons. More than 60% of analysts rate the three Chinese EV stocks – NIO,
(XPEV) – Buy it. The average buy recommendation rate for stocks in the
Dow Jones industry average
is about 57%.
65% of analysts who cover the corporate rate buy for NIO. Though the average price target for analysts is $ 46 per share. NIO shares closed 2020 at $ 48. 74.
Monday should be an interesting day. Investors need to grapple with Tesla’s latest Model Y award in China. A Model Y costs less than a NOK EC6. That might be a problem, but the delivery numbers are good.
There’s no shortage of data points for EV investors to digest as the new year begins.
This copy is only intended for your personal, non-commercial use. Distribution and use of this material are subject to our Subscriber Agreement and copyright law. For non-personal use or to order multiple copies, please contact Dow Jones Reprints at 1-800-843-0008 or visit www. djreprints. com.
NOK, electric vehicle, Tesla, Inc. . , NYSE: NOK
World News – USA – NOK deliveries were super strong. What will the stock do now?
. . Associated title :
– NOK deliveries were super strong. What will the stock do now?
– NIO starts used car service & # 39; NIO Certified& # 39;
– Nio starts & # 39; NIO Certified& # 39; Used car service in China under competitive pressure from Tesla
– Nio starts used car service when new deliveries arrive Record
– Nio&’s record run continues as December shipments jump 121%. EV Maker confirms limo launch on & # 39; Nio Day& # 39;
– NIO reports the delivery of electric vehicles in 2020
– >> NIO exceeds expectations as deliveries in the fourth quarter of 2020 by 111 percent
– Li Auto 2020 deliveries of electric vehicles
– NIO stock jump after 121% growth in vehicle deliveries year-on-year
– Nio starts the new year with electric vehicles Sales increases
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]