The executives of some of Wall Street’s largest corporations have beaten up pro-Trump protests in Washington after thousands of protesters stormed the U.S. Capitol, disrupting formal confirmation of the president’s electoral defeat.
Michael Corbat, the executive director of Citigroup, said he was « disgusted » with the actions of the protesters who had overcome the barriers to entry into the US Congress in support of Joe Biden, who was instigated by Trump himself on Twitter .
Related title :
– The Latest: General Says US Is Strong Despite Capitol Violence
– Wall Street Reaches Despite Chaos in Washington continues at record highs
– Wall Street bosses beat up mob violence in Washington
– Dimon condemns Trump mobs when Wall Street looks on in horror
– Big Banks on Wall Street condemn protesters in the US Capitol
– Wall Street Breakfast: Chaos in Washington
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]