TikTok user Tessica Brown went viral after finding out she accidentally used Gorilla Glue to style her hair and is now unable to move it.
TikTok user Tessica Brown’s video of accidentally using Gorilla Glue to style her hair went viral on February 4th.
Brown, under the handle im_d_ollady, posted this TikTok video originally posted on Feb.3 as a warning to others not to try and use Gorilla Glue’s Extreme Glue Spray in place of regular hairspray. “Bad, bad, bad idea,” says Brown.
Brown tells her followers in the video where her hair appears to be in a very tight side part with a long braid on the left: “My hair is moving it doesn’t move. I washed my hair 15 times and it doesn’t move! My hair has been like this for about a month now. «
This woman put gorilla glue in her hair and now it’s in this one Style tight 😭 pic.twitter.com/521Yv95eYc
As for the reason she grabbed Gorilla Glue, Brown explains that she usually uses a glue spray called göt2b “just to hold it in place … Well, I didn’t have a göt2b adhesive spray, so I used this, « she says, revealing a can of göt2b adhesive spray for the audience. » So if you ever run out of göt2b adhesive spray, never use it unless you want your hair to be like this. «
On February 4th, Brown shared an episode video of her hair situation. While she’s almost in tears, Brown shampooed her hair and still couldn’t get her combed back ponytail to move.
As stated on Gorilla Glue’s official website, the glue spray « provides a lasting one. » « permanent connection » and is « 100% waterproof ».
Viewers on all social media platforms were absolutely baffled by Brown’s mistake, as many people were not even aware that Gorilla Glue was available in the form of a spray adhesive.
Thankfully, the official Gorilla Glue company commented on Brown’s original viral video on Thursday. Gorilla Glue’s TikTok wrote, “Use some alcohol, water in a spray bottle, hair dryer, and comb. But since you’ve had it this way for a month, your hair could get damaged. «
» It will take some time to come off since it’s been there for a month, « added Gorilla Glue with the nervous face emoji.
A Gorilla Glue spokesperson told Newsweek: » We also saw the video and recommend that our products not be used on hair as they are considered permanent. ”However, if someone like Brown makes a mistake,“ try soaking the affected area in warm soapy water or putting alcohol on the area «
In the FAQ section for the product, Gorilla Glue recommends those who accidentally get the adhesive spray on their skin, » Wipe off as much adhesive as possible with a dry cloth. When most of the adhesive has been removed, wash Clean the skin with soap and warm water. «
Oh dear god. Why do I get the feeling she thought of Gorilla Snot hair products when she bought the Gorilla Glue instead? The latter is a heavy duty HOUSEHOLD GLUE. You can I literally glue a wooden chair back together. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 https://t.co/To4UaFCaqy pic.twitter.com/5z6AAdY5P6
Many online users felt for Brown, believing they had confused Gorilla Snot with Gorilla Glue. Toni Tone tweeted: “That must be the ONLY explanation ?! Because why would someone willingly spray their head with household glue? !! I choose to believe that she was confused when she bought it. «
Gorilla Snot Gel by Moco de Gorila can be purchased on Amazon for under $ 6, depending on which seller you choose. The product is described as an » indestructible punk hair gel for all hair types. «
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: